Sunday 7 November 2010

High Five Day!

Success today J Today I completed one of the initials stages of trying to produce an organisation wide budget and gave all department co-ordinators training on budgets and the importance of them.   Many department co-ordinators don’t have any awareness of the finance aspects of their programmes and therefore for us to produce a realistic and accurate budget I felt that they had to be involved in the process.  I think it has been success – the training has generated many questions and Patrica was pleased with how it went.  Hopefully I will get the information from them I need.  Jenny, NN, and D -  it would have  defo been  ‘green’ moment if I had been working in team-mate – (sorry for all you non auditor people!).  High Five peeps, anyway take care – CCx.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant stuff Caroline - well done...Its all about good budgets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi five to the green blob CC! x

    ReplyDelete